If you are planning to study abroad at a university, or migrating to another country to further your career, the International English Language Test System (IELTS) certificate is a necessity. VIA offers an intensive IELTS preparation course designed for students who have limited time and an intermediate level proficiency of English. This one-month instructor-led course, along with student commitment and hard work will guarantee students’ a band 6 out of 9 score, either in General, or Academic IELTS Tests. Students studying this course attend classes for 80-hours per month Monday to Friday.
- Understand the IELTS examination structure.
- Develop the necessary skills and exam techniques required to for different task types and manage time effectively during the IELTS examination.
- Improve listening, reading, speaking, writing skills, grammar and vocabulary.
- Enhance speaking and conversational skills through interactions with native teachers and other international students.
- Fully prepare students for the real exam by conducting practice tests and a mock examination at the end of the course.
- Increase overall confidence and English skills of students.
- Help and support students to achieve higher grades.
Students who are studying VI’s Intensive programme at intermediate level or above can join IELTS preparation courses depending on their grades and skills gaps.
Programme Fees Click here